- 100% fresh air provides 100% comfort and optimum cooling.
- It consumes 90% less energy than conventional air conditioners.
- Installation cost is 50% cheaper than system air conditioners
- There is no compressor unit, maintenance costs are low.
- It is an environmentally friendly refrigerant, it does not emit any harmful
gases to the environment.
- It works with 0 carbon emissions.
- Evaporative coolers filter bacteria, dust, pollen and fumes
from the outside air and give cleaner and healthier
air to the indoor environment
- Evaporative coolers do not dry the air in the environment like gas air conditioners.
- Evaporative coolers humidify the environment by providing
air circulation and ensure that fresh air is present in the
environment at all times.
- The mounting location can be easily changed if desired.
How does it work?
In the direct evaporative cooling system, dry air is absorbed from the outside
with the help of the fan in the device. The absorbed dry air passes through Greenpad brand heat exchangers, the surface of which is kept wet with a recirculation pump and is sent cooled to the desired area.
In other words, the water evaporated during the saturation of the air
receives part of the evaporation latent heat from the return water
and the other part from the sensible heat of the dry air.
Due to this, the temperature of the washed air decreases,
its absolute humidity rises and its latent temperature increases.
Since sensible heat loss is equal to latent heat gain, the process is
called adiabatic direct evaporative cooling. This process and the
cooling limit values of the device are limited by the wet thermometer
temperature of the air.